Protect your hardwood deck for years
Penofin Hardwood Finish is comprised of a unique formula designed to penetrate and protect IPE and other hardwood surfaces. Penofin is a high-quality finish that produces maximum results with minimum effort, resulting in a sleek protective coat that will last for years. IPE and other hardwoods are known for their durability and compositional density, but a Penofin finish will work hard to further preserve the life of your hardwood deck.
Features of Penofin Hardwood Finish
- Ample protection with only one coat necessary.
- Maintains the natural colors and textures of hardwood.
- Transoxide pigments provide 99% protection from ultraviolet damage.
- Unique mildewcide formula counteracts mold-based threats.
- Oil-based finish offers the penetration needed for dense hardwood surfaces.
Hardwood Finish Colors
Available in a natural, transparent tone.
400-500 square feet.
A maintenance coat of Hardwood Finish should be applied within 3-6 months after the initial application or as soon as oil looks depleted. The next maintenance coat should be done again in approximately 10-12 months or whenever oil looks depleted. Over time, the wood fibers become fully protected and the maintenance will become less frequent. Wash the wood with a mild cleanser and warm water. Rinse well. Allow wood to dry for a minimum of 48 hours before application. Apply maintenance coat of Hardwood Finish. After 20-30 minutes of absorption time, wipe the surface with a nap-free, clean, dry cloth.